Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Erin...

Hello!
This is my first attempt at blog, and really a push through the door of on-line communication. As I begin this project I'm reminded of a scene from one of my favorite shows, Criminal Minds. In it David is reading the bog of a women and says something to the effect of who cares about this much detail of their lives? To which Derek replies, "Well, that's the running joke isn't it? We'd all like to think that someone actually cares, when no one does." So, I hope you all care enough to read my thought, as I post them for the world to see. ;D

10 comments:

  1. I love that your 'thought' is singular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Erin! Oh this is posted by Cheri Mason... not Evan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so care! I love reading funny, thought provoking, sappy heart felt blogs that give me someone else's perspective. So blog away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me to the list of people who care and who look forward to keeping up with you this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your professor. And I really do care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blog is the wrong name, it should be my life put out for the world to see and to hope that someone really cares. not just cuz they kn ow like or what ever me, that they really want constant updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thanks guys! I'm glad you all care, although I hope you know that was mostly rhetorical. Still thanks for your support! =)

    ReplyDelete