Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The One with a little Sass, Sarcasm and Sweets...

Hello Internet!

It has been a while...a long while...but now I am back! At least for a little bit, we'll see.
Photo Credit: Microsoft stock photos and Paint. 

2014 marks the last (planned) calendar year I will be a student! I take turns barely containing my excitement at the prospect and a (slight) sadness at all of the classes I might have taken. But, 2014 stands to be an amazing year never-the-less. 

Here's some things you may, or may not, hear (aka read) about on this blog (should you choose to care enough to keep reading):



This is West the Best posing near an early prototype.
Photo Credit: Jim Trent

  • There might be some words to be written about my senior design project ( a neonatal ventilator at a low price point for implementation in developing countries) 

  • There will almost certainly be words on the topic of Pearl of Great Price, I have a class this semester that involves writing a single page paper every week. Hopefully you all are interested in reading some of my thoughts on that book of scripture, along with some of my anger at the nature of the class.

  • There will also probably also be a number of words about Anthropology. I am also taking a class on this subject, and will probably put up a number of my weekly papers and other larger papers. 

  • I may or may not add in other words as things happen in my life. 
That is all internet, as you were!

P.S. Happy (late) Valentine's Day! A big thanks to my mother for the delicious candy and the mysterious flower-dropper-offer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment