Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Turf Wars

First all I have to say is that really there is a perfectly logical explanation for the bits of turf stuck to my sweater.

Ok now I can tell the story of what started out as a pretty great day.



For those of you who don't know Melanie, she's pretty awesome. For those of us that do, she is way awesome.

Ok now the story:
Today after drafting class, which we got out early from, we were walking to her self defense class and having a jolly good time bemoaning the travails of attempting to go to school in the winter and other fun things. So we get to her class, still early, and we keep talking. By the time class starts I've been encouraged to join and have subsequently tried to work out the pros and cons of taking a self defense class in jeans and a sweater. (It turns out that this is possible in the first few weeks of class!) So then 1/2hr later when class was over, I was covered in bits of turf, and had been added to the class.
The end

p.s don't ask me what I actually learned we just had fun.

1 comment:

  1. BYU has an indoor practice field down by the RB and Fieldhouse.

    ReplyDelete